Rotary Puck Inserter / Remover
The Simplimatic® Rotary Puck Inserter automatically inserts and removes containers into pucks at a rate of up to 300 units per minute. Changeover parts are easily removed and replaced to make transitions between production runs more efficient. The unit is a continuous rotary motion machine that gently inserts containers into pucks.
Pucks enter an in-feed star wheel and are transferred to the main turret star wheel where inserters delicately place the product into the puck. The puck and product are then transferred onto a discharge conveyor using the star wheel.
Each Simplimatic system is custom-tailored to ensure the perfect fit in a large variety of production lines. Simplimatic’s team designs to suit various puck sizes and shapes, various line configurations and speeds, and more. Each piece of puck-handling equipment is tailored to ensure maximum line speed, and minimum line downtime is met.
Simplimatic’s puck-handling equipment is:
- The Perfect Fit – This custom engineered solution can designed to handle nearly any puck size or shape
- Customizable – Offered with custom controls, software programming, accessories, and features to ensure each product perfectly serves every unique customer need
- Rugged – Constructed with the highest-quality stainless steel to ensure long-lasting service
Contact a member of Simplimatic’s sales team for more information or to request a quote for the Simplimatic® Rotary Puck Inserter.
SKU: Simplimatic® Rotary Puck Inserter / Remover
- Minimum tool changeover using Quick Release System
- Wipe-down duty only, not full wash-down rated
- Interlocked Lexan guarding
- Seamless changeover, no tools needed
- In-feed and discharge photoelectric eyes with automatic restart feature
- 24VDC controls featuring Allen-Bradley PLC, VFD’s and HMI
- 480 V, 3-phase power required
- 304 stainless steel tubular frame with stainless steel shrouds, anodized aluminum parts, plastic parts, and adjustable leveling legs
- NEMA 12 controls console conveniently positioned at operator level in a 6 inches monochrome touchscreen HMI. All necessary electrical controls are provided, including start/stop buttons, front and rear emergency stop pushbuttons, and inserter jog
- Capable of up to 150 bottles per minute
- Motor overload protection
- Three-tier light tower with audible alarm
- Stainless steel, Lexan enclosure with multi-door access, and electrical safety interlocks
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Designed and built in the USA