Optitrak™ Twin Strand Conveyor
This dual-strand version of Simplimatic’s Optitrak conveyor allows for maximum tray stability and tight 90° turns. Its compact design and unique pop-up conveyor transfer devices allow trays to be diverted or recombined over a very short distance. RFID readers, bladder stops, pneumatic pushers, and other devices can also be easily added to the system.
Simplimatic’s line of Optitrak products are designed to carefully handle a variety of ophthalmic products such as optical trays filled with eyeglasses, lenses, and other eye care items. Each Optitrak product can be integrated with Simplimatic’s Simpli-Flex® table-top conveyor for a more complete final packaging and shipment line. Optitrak™ products can also be integrated within a customer’s pre-existing line layout to suit a variety of optical factory and warehouse environments.
Optitrak™ product components include:
- Rugged Frame Design – Optitrak products are constructed using strong 6063-T6 extruded aluminum
- Compatible – Can easily be paired with Simplimatic’s Simpli-Flex conveyor
- Customizable – Curing time, tray size compatibility, and other features can be customized based on customer need
For additional product information, or to order Simplimatic’s Optitrak Twin Strand Conveyor, request a quote.
SKU: Optitrak™ Twin Strand Conveyor
Optitrak Twin Strand Conveyors provide stable and reliable material handling for optical manufacturers around the globe | Typical applications include: Conveying optical products by product edges.
- Painted or stainless steel
- Conveyor can divert product or recombine based on application
- Accessories can easily be added such as RFID readers, bladder stops, pneumatic pushers, and other devices
- Robust system frame components provide maximum product stability at all points in the production
- Compact design allows for valuable buffering time with minimal footprint
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Designed and built in the USA