Automated Pallet Stacking & Destacking
Simplimatic pallet stackers and destackers can minimize the risk of back injuries and strain from manually loading or unloading pallets. Automating the process provides greater efficiencies in production. These units can be used to dispense or accumulate various sized pallets and are industrial strength, designed for continuous use.
- Handle both Wooden and Plastic Pallets
- Constructed of Structural Plate Lined Steel
- Frame: Welded Structural Steel Frame with Heavy Gauge Steel Enclosure Panels
- Magazine: Steel Lined with Structural Steel Support Channels on Three (3) Sides, Standard Magazine 8’ High, 15 Pallet Capacity. Loading and Unloading of Stacked Pallets are Available at 90° or 180° from In-Feed/Exit of Drag Chain Conveyor.
- Fingers: Pneumatically Operated Pallet Holding Fingers
- Lift: Electrically Driven Hydraulic Lift Table to Lift and Lower Stacks of Pallets as Required for Stacking or Dispensing of Pallets
- Controls: MicroLogix PLC Controlled with Devices Pre-Mounted and Wired to Control Enclosure for Automatic and Manual Operation. “Hand-shake” Ready.
- Conveyor: Dual Chain Conveyor integrated within the Unit extends 2’- 6” beyond Frame. Conveyor Elevation 18” Top of Chain. Other Conveyor Lengths and Elevations are Available.
- Pallets: Unit Capable of Stacking or Dispensing a Consistent Pallet Size. Pallets must be in Good Condition and Allow Holding Fingers to Operate Dependably.
- Painted with Safety Yellow Guards