Cimtrak® Micro Magazine Loader
Simplimatic’s reliable Cimtrak Micro Magazine Loaders are designed to remove product from a manufacturing line and into a magazine. This highly efficient, rugged machine handles standard 2.3”, 3.1”, 4.3, and 5.4” magazines commonly used for FOL carriers and AUER Boats, but can be configured to handle custom mag sizes as well. This flexible unit also works especially well in high-mix environments.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass-reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Reliable DC stepper motors – Virtually service free and allows for precise adjustments to velocity, torque, and acceleration
- Premium rail design – Cimtrak conveyor features zero gaps between belt and edges to eliminate jams
- Adjustable in-feed tips – Can be lengthened by up to 4’’ for easy install
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
Closed-loop positioning systems | Auto-magazine detect | Easy magazine change over | Handles single magazines | LCD interface | Typical applications include: introducing populated or non-populated product onto a production line and loading trays or boats onto a production line.
- Fully interlocked cover package
- Same side in and out transfer
- Custom magazine handling
- Caster feet
- Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Load and unload positions can be taught at the touchscreen, which also provides diagnostic and troubleshooting
- Other customer-specified voltages available
- Twin closed-loop positioning systems deliver a high degree of precision and repeatability
- Automatic magazine detection
- Different lengths and widths of magazines can be easily accommodated
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Design and built in the USA