Cimtrak® Side-By-Side Magazine Loader
Simplimatic’s Side-By-Side Magazine Loader is designed for the loading or unloading of PCBs in dual-track PCB assembly lines and is highly customizable based on customer need. It is capable of good board/bad board sorting and handles most industry-standard SMT magazines. This machine uses 5 mm edge contact to ensure stability throughout conveying and features a teachable servo-controlled shuttle action. This machine has a user-friendly touch screen display to ensure adaptable and reliable operation.
Simplimatic’s electronics design philosophies have been highly regarded by the electronics industry since 1988 and are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Each electrostatic dissipative Cimtrak® product features:
- Solid conveyor belt construction – Non-spliced, fiberglass-reinforced transmission belts for superior strength
- Extruded aluminum framework – Provides light and strong chassis
- Industry 4.0 communication – Available with several PLC options and can be configured for smart industry 4.0 communication
- Integrated data reader – Reads multiple types of marks to sort boards based on pass/fail data marks.
Handles most industry-standard SMT magazines | 5 mm edge contact | Electric required is 110 VAC, 8 amps, straight blade plug | Air required is 80 psi, 2 cfm | Typical applications include the loading and unloading of PCBs in dual-track PCB assembly lines and good board/bad board sorting.
- Teachable servo-controlled shuttle action
- Board in-feed elevation is adjustable based on need
- Left-to-right transfer
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Multiple board sizes can be accommodated
- Various in-feed elevations available
- Approximately 56 in. overall length
- User-friendly touch screen display
- Other customer-specified voltages available
- Magnetic breakaway pusher
- Allen Bradley PLC
- SMEMA in-feed interface
- Light tower to indicate machine status
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Design and built in the USA