Cimtrak® Spiral Brush Aligning Conveyor
Cimtrak Spiral Brush Aligning Conveyor is designed to reintroduce printed circuit boards (PCBs) to edge-guided handling after off-line production processes. This system is most commonly used after an aqueous board washing station to reorient PCBs and feed them back onto the edge-guided conveyor in the printed circuit board assembly line. The system utilizes electrostatic dissipative brushes and front rail edge guides to align skewed printed circuit boards by up to 30 degrees before transfer.
The system is typically 48″ (121.92 cm) long, 18″ (45.72 cm) wide, and utilizes (1) variable speed drive that operates between 1-20′ per minute. The Cimtrak Spiral Brush Aligning Conveyor is customizable depending on customer needs and preferences. The system comes standard with an Allen-Bradley® PLC and utilizes SMEMA communications to communicate with other upline and downline processes.
The Cimtrak Spiral Brush Aligning Conveyor are known to have an average service life of more than 15 years.
Simplimatic® Spiral Brush Aligning Conveyor safely conveys PCBs, and other flat panel components |
- High-powered DC motor
- Emergency stop and reset controls
- 18” wide, high-friction electrostatic dissipative rotating brushes
- minimal surface contact reduces component vibration
Typical installation: After aqueous washing process of printed circuit boards (PCBs) and other flat panel products.
Additional Product Options
- Customer specified
- Custom Length (3-10 ft)
- Fixed stop at discharge end
- Cooling fan banks
- Lightweight precision-cut, proprietary aluminum frame
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame
- Other customer-specified voltages available
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Designed and built in the USA