Simpli-Flex® Alpine Conveyor
Simpli-Flex Alpine Conveyor from Simplimatic provides customers with a buffering and elevation solution for their unique manufacturing process. Constructed from strong 6063-T6 extruded aluminum, Simpli-Flex Alpine Conveyor is designed to reliably transport packaged goods, cartons, pucks, pallets, and other materials between the many phases of manufacturing and packaging.
System components and options include:
- Guide rails – Fixed or adjustable to suit high-mix environments
- Variable Mounting – Floor or ceiling-mounted options available
- Multiple Drives – Direct, intermediate, transmission, parallel transfer, powered transfer, wrap, catenary
- Numerous Chain Types – Finger top, open top, friction top, semi-closed top, steel top, fully-closed top, gripper top, and flighted top
Designed as an expandable conveyor system, Simpli-Flex is available in nearly any length with thousands of possible drive, chain, guide rail, and accessory combinations. Simpli-Flex orders are typically custom-tailored to each individual customer. For additional product information, or to order Simpli-Flex Apline Conveyor, request a quote button below.
SKU: Simpli-Flex Alpine Conveyor
All alpine systems are made from Simplimatic’s unique line of Simpli-Flex hardware and accessories | Typical uses include accumulation and buffering between phases of the manufacturing process, in-process line storage for cooling or drying during manufacturing, elevation changes to elevate or lower products during manufacturing.
- Custom sensors, configurations, and line requirements are available
- Pre-engineered components make Simpli-Flex a very versatile conveyor system, allowing the greatest amount of layout capability achieved with the least amount of component variation
- Large variety of chain options including finger top, open-top, semi-closed top, fully-closed top, flighted, friction top, steel top, gripper top, and roller top
- Many drive options including end drive, intermediate drive, parallel drive, combined drive units, catenary drive, wrap drive, and more
- Closed or open style conveyor beams available to suit multiple applications
- All alpine systems are made from Simplimatic’s unique line of Simpli-Flex hardware and accessories
- Reusable, expandable, and easy to work with
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Designed and built in the USA