Simplimatic® In-Line Puck Remover
The Simplimatic In-Line Puck Remover seamlessly separates puck and product at production speed by utilizing a rubber belt and trusted Simpli-Flex conveyor. The unit uses a continuous feed design, permitting continual usage to gently remove product from pucks without marring or damaging packaging. Pucks and product enter together continuously and are discharged from the unit separately on two different conveyor lines.
This product is designed to minimize line downtime by ensuring reliable operation while removing pucks without damaging product, or delicate product packaging. This machine can be customized to handle a large variety of puck size or style, line speeds and configurations, various line elevations, and more.
Simplimatic’s puck-handling equipment is:
- Flexible – Works with any puck size or shape
- Customizable – Offered with custom controls, software programming, accessories, and features to ensure each product perfectly serves every unique customer need
- Rugged – Constructed with the highest-quality stainless steel to ensure long-lasting service
Contact a member of Simplimatic’s sales team for more information or to request a quote for the Simplimatic In-Line Puck Remover.
SKU: Simplimatic In-Line Puck Remover
- Width adjustment achieved with the use of a hand crank
- Height adjustment is accomplished with a ratchet-style handle
- Additional horizontal and vertical adjustment is built into the frame
- Tool-adjust side belts
- 304 stainless tubular steel frame with adjustable leveling legs
- Variable speed power laminated side belts to gently hold the containers during the puck removal operation
- Hand-crank adjustable side belts accept a wide range of container diameters and heights
- Steel top drive cover along with stainless steel side belt guards
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Designed and built in the USA