Neck Guided Air Conveyor
The Simplimatic® Neck Guided Air Conveyor rapidly transports a variety of beverages while carefully avoiding the marring of product packaging. This high-quality conveyor system smoothly moves empty 28 mm or 38 mm finish PET bottles using stainless or painted steel plenums. These rigid ducts force air through openings and direct bottles along with the slick UHMW neck ring guide. The attached bottle guides keep the product from swaying and ensures maximum throughput.
Each Simplimatic product is constructed of the highest-quality products to ensure longevity and reliability for years to come. Simplimatic’s products are carefully engineered to be integrated easily with your company’s pre-existing manufacturing equipment or be paired with other Simplimatic beverage material handling and automation products. As a trusted supplier of beverage products, Simplimatic’s equipment is designed to maximize efficiency and ensure a user-friendly factory environment.
Simplimatic’s line of beverage material handling and automation equipment is always:
- Built-to-Order – Simplimatic Air Conveyor is a completely custom material handling solution
- Flexible – Fits 28 or 38 mm finished PET bottles
Each product is offered with optional installation. Contact Simplimatic to learn more about the Neck Guided Air Conveyor or to request a quote.
SKU: Neck Guided Air Conveyor
- Painted or Stainless Steel
- Fits 28 mm or 38 mm finished PET bottles
- HEPS .3 micron filtration
- Fumex filtering systems
- 5-micron filters
- Removable Lexan covers for easy cleaning and clearing jams
- High/low-level sensors
- Jam detection sensors
- System stores recipes for bottles, making guide adjustments simple with the touch of a button
- User-friendly Allen-Bradley PLC
- Durable UHMW neck guides to keep bottles moving smoothly
- Backed by worldwide service and support from Simplimatic Automation
- Designed and built in the USA