Spiral Elevators from Simplimatic Automation provide customers with continuous product flow during line elevation changes. This system operates with a 36” centerline, which provides customers with a smaller footprint in order to maximize facility utilization.
The spiral elevator is easily adaptable for different products and is available in an optional wash-down configuration depending on customer requirements.
- 36” center line diameter – large diameters available if needed
- 12” pitch per 360-degree coil – standard
- Available with smooth or grip top flight, depending on application
- Elevator or lowerator styles
- Fixed (standard) or adjustable guides available
- Mild steel with powder coat construction
- Extruded aluminum base frame – standard
- Conveyor and base frame also available in stainless steel
- Available in 4 discharge configurations: Inline, 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree
Have a specific product question? Contact the Simplimatic Sales Team for additional information.