Model 3021 Edge Belt Inspection Conveyor
The Model 3021 Edge Belt Inspection Conveyors allow operators to select products to be stopped for inspection during a manufacturing process. Product may or may not be removed for the inspection process and will remain stopped until it is released by an operator or other signal. The unit may also run in pass-through mode.
Each unit is designed to run at very high speeds with minimal maintenance and supports a high-degree of customization. Edge Belt Inspection Conveyors are available in any length and in numerous drive configurations.
The Model 3021 Inspection Edge Belt Conveyor is nearly identical in form as the Model 3011 Edge Belt Conveyor. The only difference being that the inspection conveyor has a manual push-button stop for visual inspection.
- Model 3021: One-drive inspection conveyor
- Model 3022: Two-drive conveyor, inspection station at discharge
- Model 3023: Three-drive conveyor, inspection station at second buffer position
Board Handling Capability
|SMEMA 1.2 Compliant|
|Circuit Board Length:||3“ (76.2 mm) to 20” (508 mm)|
|Circuit Board Width:||2” (50.8 mm) to 18” (457.2mm|
|Circuit Board Thickness:||0.010” (0.254 mm) to 0.125” (3.175 mm)|
|Allowable Warpage/Sag:||0.007 inch per inch, .125” max.|
|Edge Clearance:||Requires a clear area of 5 mm (0.197in) on the front and rear edges of the bottom surface of the board (3mm optional)|
|Component Clearance:||2 inches (50mm) above and below the conveying surface|
|Width:||24.5 inches (62.2 cm)|
|Height:||37.5 inches (95.3 cm)|
|Power:||110 VAC, single phase, 3A|
- Power width control
- Microscope mount
- Number and length of drive sections
- Belt width
- Tooled width adjust
- Board clamps, lifts, locators, and stops
- Die-cast legs
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- All Edge Belt Inspection Conveyors are bi-directional.
- High-speed DC stepper motors can move a five pound product at 96 ft./min.
- Modular conveyor rails allow the length of the conveyor to be significantly increased or decreased at a minimal cost.
- Typical applications include:
- Conveyance of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes
- Buffering and metering
- Acting as a platform for inspection, product ID, manual placement, and other processes
- High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Adjustable conveyor speed with two presets
- Hand crank width adjust
- Emergency Stop, Reset, Inspect, and Release Controls
- ESD wrist strap receptacles
- Allen-Bradley PLC
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]