Model 3241 Flat Belt Turn
The Model 3241 Flat Belt Turn is used to create turn in a production line while providing full support across the bottom of the product. Flat belt turns require little changeover and will handle a variety of product types. Adjustable speed from 4 to 20 fpm.
Typical applications include:
- Creating a turn in a manufacturing line
- Conveyance of PCBs, pallets, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes
- Buffering, indexing, or pacing products
- PLC control (required for indexing functions or most operator controls/interfaces)
- Cooling Fan Banks
- Guides, pneumatic stops, and singulators
- High Temperature Conveyor Belt
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- DC motor with gear head
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- Variable speed motor
- 18" wide, high-friction ESD conveyor belt
- Zero-gap edge guide
- Stainless steel conveyor bed
- Sealed ball bearings
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]