Model 3240 Flat Belt Lift Gate
The Model 3240 Flat Belt Lift Gate is used to create a normallyclosed pedestrian aisleway in a production line. Product is conveyed across the gate until an operator presses the "Open" button, which pauses the upline flow and unlocks the gate.
The gate features an electro-magnetic lock and is counterweighted for easy opening.
Model 3240 (shown) features a 38" opening; Model 3241 (not shown) features a 28" opening.
Typical applications include:
- Creating an aisleway in a long production line
- Low-cost solution for openings on pallet return loops
- 50" Lift Gate features 28" opening
- 60" Lift Gate features 38" opening
- Power Width Control
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Optional docking tooling for downline machine
- High-speed DC motors can move a five pound product at 66 ft./min.
- Leveling foot pads with 3/4" threaded steel rod and locking nut for height adjustment
- Hinged access panels
- AB PLC
- Emergency Stop and Reset Controls
- Hand Crank Width Adjust
- Fully-counterweighted Gate
- Electromagnetic Lock
- Adjustable Gas Shocks and Stops
*Image shown with optional equipment
Spec Sheet [PDF]