Model 3080 FIFO/LIFO Buffer Series
The Model 3080 FIFO/LIFO Buffer series is designed to help balance the flow of your production line by temporarily storing work in progress. The 3080 series is available in 10, 20, 30, and 40 slot capacities, each able to hold product from 2" x 3" to 18" x 22" in size. The carriage is designed to take very heavy loads, while the zero–clearance conveyor guides can accommodate very thin product.
The buffer can be operated in LIFO or FIFO mode, depending on the needs of the user.
- Power Width Control–motorized conveyor width, controlled by thumbwheel
- Tooled Width Adjust–requires tools to adjust
- Large frame version–increases footprint, handles 18" x 24" board
- Cooling fans
- Dual Lane
- Uninterrruptible power supply (UPS)
- 10–, 20–, 30–, and 40–slot capacities
- CE compliance
We welcome custom requirements.
- Standard upline inhibit software allows the FIFO/LIFO Buffer to regulate transfers at other machines, which can help balance the line and ensures the buffer is never filled.
- Patented floating conveyor drive assembly is reliable and easy to set up.
- Teach positions, carriage pitch, inhibit values, board capacity, and "first slot" variables are easily programmed at the user interface
- Closed–loop feedback in the carriage positioning system ensure precise and repeatable transfers.
- Pass–through, stop input, and stop output modes.
- Typical applications include:
- In–line buffering before bottlenecks or inconsistent processes, like manual assembly areas
- Evacuating reflow ovens if postreflow processes slow or stop
- Good board/bad board sorting
- Same side in/out buffering
- Closed–loop servo positioning
- High–speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Individual belt sections
- Patented conveyor drive assembly
- Hand crank width adjust
Spec Sheet [PDF]