Model 3011 Edge Belt Connecting Conveyors
The Model 3011 Edge Belt Connecting Conveyors are used to convey a product by its edges between manufacturing processes. It is designed to run at very high speeds with minimal maintenance and supports a high-degree of customization. Edge Belt Inspection Conveyors are available in any length and in numerous drive configurations.
- Inspect Controls
- Power width control
- Microscope mount
- Number and length of drive sections
- Belt width
- Tooled width adjust
- Board clamps, lifts, locators, and stops
- Diecast legs
- CE compliance
We welcome custom applications.
- Zero-gap edge guides eliminate the danger of boards becoming jammed under the edge guide.
- Precision-cut, proprietary aluminum extrusion frame.
- Extruded frame and conveyor rails allow accessories to be easily added and positioned.
- All Edge Belt Connecting Conveyors are bi-directional.
- High-speed DC stepper motors can move a five pound product at 96 ft./min.
- Modular conveyor rails allow the length of the conveyor to be significantly increased or decreased at a minimal cost.
- No driveshafts to align or guard.
- Typical applications include:
- Conveyance of PCBs, Auer boats, and JEDEC trays between manufacturing processes
- Buffering and metering
- Acting as a platform for inspection, product ID, manual placement, and other processes
- High-speed DC stepper motor conveyor
- Adjustable conveyor speed with two presets
- Hand crank width adjust
- Emergency Stop, Reset, Inspect, and Release Controls
- ESD wrist strap receptacles
- Allen-Bradley PLC
*Image shown with optional equipment